Resolution for the new year 2017


Timeliness: Being punctual, act in a well planned way to reach/finish tasks at the scheduled time sharply without any delay. Spend time very judiciously and wisely considering it as the absolute resource for livelihood.

Living the present: Think, be wary of your surroundings and people thereby estimating happenings with precise accuracy in terms of the incident and time.

Paradox: Stop worrying or wasting brain power on paradoxes upon people and happenings which heart wants to monitor. Instead, the brain cycles can be effectively used on live scenarios and forthcoming errands where I am to represent myself, my family, my team, my nation and so forth.

Agile development: Engage myself in all decision making situations irrespective of the magnitude thereby owning or participating actively in all matters of importance where I am pledged with my presence, time or influence.

Fitness: To continue without pause daily routines and look forward for sessions on badminton and cricket every single week wherever and whenever it is possible.

Divide and rule: Allocate specific divisions of time to people thereby acknowledging and respecting their love and affection towards me. Instil natural faith on them upon my care and abilities which promotes mutual happiness and harmony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review : Invincible Arjuna!

Aramm - The government official behind me

Practising Medicine is to save lives!!!